Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Sean Combs breaks his silence after FIFTH accuser steps forward: ‘Enough is enough’


Paras Griffin/Getty Images

Sean Combs spoke out on Wednesday after a fifth accuser filed a lawsuit against Combs, former Bad Boy Records president Harve Pierre and an unnamed defendant.

The lawsuit was filed Wednesday, Dec. 6, in New York City by the same law firm that represented singer Cassie Ventura in her lawsuit against Combs.

Combs quickly settled Ventura’s $30 million lawsuit on Nov. 17 – a day after her lawsuit was filed.

Sandra Rose/Sandrarose.com

The new Complaint claims Combs (right), Pierre (left) and a third defendant plied “Jane Doe” with drugs and alcohol when she was only 17 years old and in the 11th grade in high school. They then took turns s**ually assaulting her (read the sordid details in the Complain below).

Photo may have been deleted
Handout

Doe provided photographs that show her sitting on Combs’ lap in his recording studio in New York. The photos were allegedly taken the night of the incident, according to the Complaint.

In a statement, attorney Douglas Wigdor said “The depravity of these abhorrent acts has, not surprisingly, scarred our client for life.”

Doe is seeking damages, including lost wages, mental pain and anguish and severe emotional distress.

In a statement on his Instagram account on Wednesday, Combs wrote:

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

FOR THE LAST COUPLE OF WEEKS, I HAVE SAT SILENTLY AND WATCHED PEOPLE TRY TO ASSASSINATE MY CHARACTER, DESTROY MY REPUTATION AND MY LEGACY.

SICKENING ALLEGATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE AGAINST ME BY INDIVIDUALS LOOKING FOR A QUICK PAYDAY.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

LET ME BE ABSOLUTELY CLEAR: I DID NOT DO ANY OF THE AWFUL THINGS BEING ALLEGED. I WILL FIGHT FOR MY NAME, MY FAMILY AND FOR THE TRUTH.

SEAN DIDDY COMBS.”

Read the Complaint below.



Loading

Comments
Advertisement

Facebook

You May Also Like

Entertainment

Sportswire via Getty Images WNBA star Caitlin Clark was injured during Monday night’s game between the Indiana Fever and Connecticut Sun. Clark ran into...

Entertainment

MediaPunch / BACKGRID NYC’s mayor is considering revoking Sean Combs’s key to the city. Mayor Eric Adams says he and a committee voted to...

Entertainment

Ayo seems very annoyed as she nervously fidgets with a water bottle. With the flick of her wrist, she signals for him to stop....

Entertainment

MEGA/WENN A New York artist who painted an official portrait of former President Barack Obama denies sexual assault accusations made by an artist from...

Entertainment

After Cassie filed a $30 million lawsuit in November 2023, a video resurfaced that showed LeBron James saying, “there’s no party like a Diddy...

Entertainment

Patrick McDermott/Getty Images Simone Biles lashed out at social media users who continue to “disrespect” her husband, Jonathan Owens, according to People.com. Jonathan was...

Entertainment

MEGA/WENN Sean Combs is bracing for more damaging video leaks, according to sources. Last week, CNN exclusively obtained a video that showed Combs kicking...

Entertainment

Screengrab Sean Combs apologized and begged for forgiveness in a video posted on his Instagram page on Sunday. Combs acknowledged kicking and stomping his...

Entertainment

“John Legend and Chrissy Teigen just kicked us out of the photo booth after we waited 30 mins to get pics.” Screengrab Chrissy Teigen...

Advertisement

Copyright © 2022 I AM SISSY BROWN

Back