Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Jonathan Majors Books First TV Interview Since Guilty Verdict and Marvel Firing with Disney’s ABC News


Jonathan Majors will give Disney-owned ABC News his first interview since being found guilty of reckless assault and harassment last month.

After the verdict, he was fired by the Disney-owned Marvel Entertainment and lost his role as Kang the Conquerer in the MCU.

via THR:

ABC News anchor Linsey Davis has the interview with Majors, which will debut on Good Morning America on Monday, Jan. 8. Additional segments will run on GMA3, with an extended version set to stream on Davis’ ABC News Live program Prime later that day. IMPACT x Nightline will also have a half-hour special featuring more unaired segments on Jan. 11, exclusive to Hulu.

Majors is unlikely to receive jail time, and may appeal over the use of text messages in the case, lawyers previously told THR. That being said, his banishment from Marvel likely means that his acting career is in some jeopardy, with such a high-profile gig off the table.

Giving his first interview since the verdict and since the Marvel move to another Disney-owned outlet is also an interesting PR strategy, one that could see him taking aim at his former employer over the decision to cut him loose.

It’s an odd choice, but maybe Disney/Marvel is trying to salvage their investment.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.



Loading

Comments
Advertisement

Facebook

You May Also Like

Entertainment

MEGA/WENN Serena Williams is apparently still in the grip of postpartum depression months after giving birth to her 2nd child. “I miss me,” she...

Entertainment

Screengrab A woman with a full beard says she’s turned off by feminine men sliding into her DMs on social media. Harnaam Kaur is...

Entertainment

screengrab/ABC News Former Bad Boy Records rapper G. Dep walked out of prison a free man on Thursday. According to All Hip Hop, the...

Entertainment

Illustration, Getty Images Elon Musk sparked outrage from celebrities who woke up to find their blue badges turned back on. Some celebrities fled Twitter...

Entertainment

Illustration, WENN.com In a recent VladTV podcast, Reggie Wright Jr. and James “Mob James” McDonald discussed the recent raids on two homes linked to...

Entertainment

California DOJ Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty posed for a new photo on the California S*x Offender’s Registry as his house arrest comes to...

Entertainment

Instagram, Getty Images It seems former Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade might have a cash flow problem. Wade’s estranged wife Joycelyn Wade is accusing him...

Entertainment

Instagram Sexyy Red debuted her new look in photos on Instagram after social media trolls called her “ugly” and “hideous.” In the photos, the...

Entertainment

Screengrab A manager for Randy Moss’s Crisppi’s chicken restaurant says sales are poor because the restaurant is Black-owned. The NFL Hall of Famer opened...

Advertisement

Copyright © 2022 I AM SISSY BROWN

Back