Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

Actor Christian Keyes Says A Powerful Man in Hollywood S*xually Harassed Him


Screengrab

Tyler Perry is trending on Twitter/X after actor Christian Keyes revealed a powerful Hollywood billionaire s*xually harassed him.

Keyes didn’t name the Hollywood mogul as his harasser, but Twitter/X users are convinced it’s Tyler Perry.

Keyes is a character actor who has starred in numerous movies and television series over the years. He’s also an author whose novel Ladies Night (2015) was adapted into a 2021 BET+ television drama crime series All The Queen’s Men, starring, written and produced by Keyes in partnership with Tyler Perry Studios.

Paras Griffin/Getty Images

Keyes, 48, said he was inspired to speak out after Cassie Ventura filed a $30 million lawsuit against her ex, Sean “Puffy” Combs, in November.

“I really want to just clear the air because I’m tired,” said Keyes in a livestream video that’s going viral.

Keyes said the powerful mogul offered him $100,000 to strip and perform tawdry acts.

Keyes threatened to release recordings of the man propositioning him and s*xually assaulting him. He said he has paperwork from a car dealership that shows a car the man tried to buy him as an apology.

MEGA/WENN

Twitter/X users defended Perry, saying Keyes never named the movie mogul as his abuser.

Others said Keyes is still under contract to star in movies for Perry.

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

But in his livestream, Keyes suggested he was done working for his abuser. “God didn’t build me like that,” he said.

“The bad part is, I’m gonna be painted as the villain when I was the one that was s*xually harassed for years – years. Fully intimidated and s*xually harassed for years.”

FayesVision/WENN.com

Keyes said he spoke with his attorney and he intentionally let the statute of limitations expire because it’s not about the money.

Keyes added that, at some point, he will file a police report and turn over the documentation and recordings — and the world will know the monster’s identity.

Watch the video below.
 



Loading

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.
Comments
Advertisement

Facebook

You May Also Like

Entertainment

After Cassie filed a $30 million lawsuit in November 2023, a video resurfaced that showed LeBron James saying, “there’s no party like a Diddy...

Entertainment

Patrick McDermott/Getty Images Simone Biles lashed out at social media users who continue to “disrespect” her husband, Jonathan Owens, according to People.com. Jonathan was...

Entertainment

MEGA/WENN Sean Combs is bracing for more damaging video leaks, according to sources. Last week, CNN exclusively obtained a video that showed Combs kicking...

Entertainment

Screengrab Sean Combs apologized and begged for forgiveness in a video posted on his Instagram page on Sunday. Combs acknowledged kicking and stomping his...

Entertainment

“John Legend and Chrissy Teigen just kicked us out of the photo booth after we waited 30 mins to get pics.” Screengrab Chrissy Teigen...

Entertainment

Screengrab Sean “Puffy” Combs will not be prosecuted for attacking former girlfriend Casandra “Cassie” Ventura at a hotel in 2016. The incident happened at...

Entertainment

Instagram Houston Rockets star Jalen Green is a father for the second time in three months. The 22-year-old shooting guard welcomed a daughter with...

Entertainment

John Lamparski/Getty Images When CNN aired disturbing video of Sean Combs attacking his then-girlfriend Cassie Ventura in 2016, people wondered if he would be...

Entertainment

Instagram Cassie Ventura’s husband, Alex Fine, commented on horrific surveillance video that shows music producer Sean Combs attacking Cassue in a hotel. The surveillance...

Advertisement

Copyright © 2022 I AM SISSY BROWN

Back