Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Entertainment

50 Cent offers to buy Revolt TV after Sean Combs steps down as Chairman


Johnny Nunez/WireImage

50 Cent (right) continues to troll Sean “Puff Daddy” Combs (left) after the disgraced media mogul announced he is stepping down as Chairman of Revolt TV.

Combs made the announcement on Tuesday, Nov. 28, after his ex-girlfriend, Cassie, and two other women filed lawsuits alleging s**ual assault.

Combs quickly settled the $30 million lawsuit filed by Cassie on Nov. 16. But he rejected the other lawsuits as a “money grab.”

BACKGRID

Sources with direct knowledge tell TMZ Combs decided to step down “temporarily” last week to limit the distractions to Revolt’s mission or success.

Revolt is currently celebrating its 10-year anniversary, and doing well under the leadership of CEO Detavio Samuels and Chief Brand Officer Deon Graham, according to TMZ.

50 Cent was among the first to react to the news that Combs was cleaning out his desk at Revolt TV’s offices.

In an Instagram post, he wrote: “I’ll buy that from you play boy, for the low because you know Cadillac and AT&T gonna pull out. I’ll give you a few dollars for it now! Sell it to me, then we can be friends. I’m serious call my phone.”

Photo may have been deleted

Fiddy implied corporations like Cadillac and AT&T were bailing on Revolt TV.

An attorney for Combs addressed the 2 additional lawsuits by saying, “The claims involving alleged misconduct against Mr. Combs from over 30 years ago and filed at the last minute are all completely denied and rejected by him. He recognizes this as a money grab. Because of Mr. Combs’ fame and success, he is an easy target for accusers who will falsify the truth, without conscience or consequence, for financial benefit.”

Advertisement. Scroll to continue reading.

The statement continues, “The New York Legislature surely did not intend or expect the Adult Survivors Act to be exploited for improper purposes. The public should be skeptical and not rush to accept these unsubstantiated allegations.”

Loading

Comments
Advertisement

Facebook

You May Also Like

Entertainment

MEGA/WENN Serena Williams is apparently still in the grip of postpartum depression months after giving birth to her 2nd child. “I miss me,” she...

Entertainment

Screengrab A woman with a full beard says she’s turned off by feminine men sliding into her DMs on social media. Harnaam Kaur is...

Entertainment

screengrab/ABC News Former Bad Boy Records rapper G. Dep walked out of prison a free man on Thursday. According to All Hip Hop, the...

Entertainment

Illustration, Getty Images Elon Musk sparked outrage from celebrities who woke up to find their blue badges turned back on. Some celebrities fled Twitter...

Entertainment

Illustration, WENN.com In a recent VladTV podcast, Reggie Wright Jr. and James “Mob James” McDonald discussed the recent raids on two homes linked to...

Entertainment

California DOJ Nicki Minaj’s husband Kenneth Petty posed for a new photo on the California S*x Offender’s Registry as his house arrest comes to...

Entertainment

Instagram, Getty Images It seems former Special Prosecutor Nathan Wade might have a cash flow problem. Wade’s estranged wife Joycelyn Wade is accusing him...

Entertainment

Instagram Sexyy Red debuted her new look in photos on Instagram after social media trolls called her “ugly” and “hideous.” In the photos, the...

Entertainment

Screengrab A manager for Randy Moss’s Crisppi’s chicken restaurant says sales are poor because the restaurant is Black-owned. The NFL Hall of Famer opened...

Advertisement

Copyright © 2022 I AM SISSY BROWN

Back